BSL in Little Rock
|February 21, 2008||Posted by russmead under Breed Bans|
The City of Little Rock, Arkansas has passed BSL. Yes, owners of "pit bulls" must now do the following to keep their dogs:
- - Register and license their dogs within 90 days and pay an annual fee of $150 for having a pit bull
- - Sterilize the pit bulls
- - Have the pit bulls micro-chipped
- - Put a sticker in the window of their home to indicate a pit bull is on the property
- - Take photos of themselves and the dog
- - Have no more than two pit bulls in any home.
Little Rock Animal Services contends ½ of the "60 or so" calls that come in each day concern pit bulls.